Tuesday, April 17, 2007

free at last

finally free of the tyranny...mental abuse...and overall annoyance of my asshole boss!

i fucking quit.... had enough ... i liked the job, but not the person i worked for....
sooo many things can be said but i wont waste my breath .. fuck it.. i lost everything else in life .. at least this one i had some say in the matter...

dads in the hospital again... when it rains it fucking pours ...

the world looks alot different from down here ... im still not used to this view

but i cant let it get whats left of me ... im changing careers and hopfully my life will fall back into place .. trying something new ... something to make me happy ....

3 comments:

tfoz said...

YEA!!!! I am proud of you!

automaTom said...

Bro...I can attest to the tyrannical antics of a certain new age, wannabe hippie/spiritualist boss at that job. I'm bummed to hear you had to leave, but happy to hear you're out from under that yoke.

FRI13th said...

I wish you all the best with your new future. I honestly mean that. Some things we can't change but we can take negative experiences and turn them into something positive for the future.
Keep your chin up!